I am a landscape architect, urban designer, visual artist, and writer. This site is an evolving documentation of my growth. More about me
I have 13+ years of experience managing public space and urban design projects in New York City and San Francisco. I am also the co-founder of Laudi CoLab and Sunken Press – art collaboratives that document and illustrate undervalued stories in the built environment.
Applying my design, research, and event management skills, I have partnered with various organizations to create physical and digital spaces for conversations on diversity, equity, and community-led initiatives. I have worked closely with community groups to implement projects that fit their goals and build their capacity. The list below shows some of my current and past partnerships.
Create Change Fellow. Laundromat Project. 2023.
Bandung Residency. Asian American Arts Alliance and The Museum of Contemporary Diasporan Arts. 2022.
Year 8 Cohort. NEW INC. New Museum. 2021-2022.
Forefront Fellowship: Turning the Heat. Urban Design Forum. 2019-2020.
99 cents & Up & Up. Data x Design Ground Truth Exhibit. 2022.
- Sound about Riso. 2022.
- Hindsight Conference Virtual Exhibit . 2021
Film Territory: New York’s Expanding Production Studios. Published in Urban Omnibus . 2015
Urban Design Forum
- Streets Ahead: Care Working Group. 2022.
Diversity Committee (DivComm) of American Planning Association New York Metro Chapter
- Core Leadership and Design Coordinator. 2017-2020.
(DivComm was awarded the Karen B. Smith Award for Outstanding Service to Members by American Planning Association and Floyd Lapp Award for service by the APA NYM Chapter in 2019)
Open Architecture New York
- Director of Projects. 2018-2021.
- Project Coordinator. 2014-2017.
Kensington-Windsor Terrace Mutual Aid. 2020-Present.
Street Lab / the Uni Project. Advisory Panel. 2018-2020.
American Society of Landscape Architects
- Officer for Environmental Justice Professional Practice Network. 2021.
- Invited Participant to Diversity Summit. 2018 and 2019.
- Developed the inaugural Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage month celebration. 2019.
- Re-emergence Re-Imagine. 2021.
- Our Health, Our Future. 2020.
- Erasure. Remembrance. Healing. 2019.
- 50th Anniversary of the Fair Housing Act. 2018.
- 100th Anniversary of Buchanan v. Warley (1917). 2017.
Planning Committee. Annual APA/ASLA/AIA New York Conference. New York City.
(Awarded the Floyd Lapp Award for service by the APA NYM Chapter in 2020 for my effort)
- At Every Scale. 2020.
- The Big Picture: Large-Scale Developments in NYC. 2019.
- Designing a Carbon Neutral New York. 2018.
- Public Spaces. Social Movements. 2017.
American Institute Certified Planner
University of Pennsylvania
- Master of Landscape Architecture
- Master of City Planning
- Bachelor of Urban and Regional Studies